BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, October 5, 2013

I heart Flipagram

I was going to post a photo blitz from Milan and Venice on my blog to wrap up my summer travels but I found something even better that let's me share my photos with people in a snazzy way and it goes by the name of Flipagram. For just $0.99 you can take a collection of photos, add music and a title, and the app does the rest. Before you know it you've got a video slide show that Facebook calls a copywrite violation, thus I have been forced to post these "illegal compilations" of my own photos using legally purchased music from my own I-Tunes collection on my blog space....Grrr. I hope you enjoy!

YouTube Video


YouTube Video

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave your thoughts here...