BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, October 17, 2010

Meet the Science Peeps!

Last night our department head hosted a science department BBQ at his apartment. It was a nice end to our daylong staff development meetings (yep, staff development on a Saturday) and a good opportunity to get to know everyone a little better--did you know that science people are absolutely hilarious?! Here we are...

Oh, I should add a disclaimer--I turned over photography duties to Ruth and Paul for the evening so enjoy the candid nature of these photos:).

Ruth and me

Edson (bio & chem) and Windy (physics)

A very lovely photo of the side of my head and Rebecca (biology)

Stephanie (biology and my discipleship co-leader)

A super cute picture of Windy and Ruth

John (Steph's husband and our theater manager) and Paul (Ruth's husband and a senior kindergarten teacher)

Stephanie and Kathy (David's wife and a fabulous hostess)

Me, Edson, Windy, and David (the only pic of our fearless leader)

Unfortunately, Robert (chemistry and my IGCSE co-teacher) was missing from the gathering. I'm sure there will be many more fun times with these folks over the next two years!


1 comment:

  1. Lovely evening, great photos - more fun times please!

    ReplyDelete

Leave your thoughts here...